The StudOrg Team within the Office of Student Activities provides administrative and accounting support to registered student organizations. We are here to help you register your organization and assist in the process along the way. We are also here to help with anything during the semester, examples of information provided here are:
1. How to recruit new members
2. How to request money from the Student Organization Funding (SOF) Committee
3. How to find out what your account balance is
4. How to request web space and an email account for your organization
Want to join a student organization? Check out the List of Organizations to find a student organization. Simply click on the organization name and contact one of their officers.
If you cannot find a student organization that fits you, start a new one! Registration is easier than ever this year with the new implementation of OrgSync! OrgSync.com is an online tool to help manage organization from mass messaging to polls and archives! Here are the steps to start your own organization:
1. Register with OrgSync.com It’s free!
2. Fill out your profile to your liking
3. Up top, click on Join an Org
4. Above the search box, click on Register New Organization and start filling out!
All you need are five members, a mission statement (your organization’s purpose), and a constitution (your organization’s rules and regulations).